Comments

You need to be a member of TheDarkCauldron to add comments!

Join TheDarkCauldron

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • 13728078096?profile=RESIZE_400x

  • Happy Birthday 12237792297?profile=RESIZE_400x

    • Awe ty 😊 🙏 sorry on late response still in busy seasons

  • Here is alittle of my background of where I come from and make up of my genetic ties. I have more but I feel 3 in one is enough.10971091672?profile=RESIZE_710x

    • that is pretty cool

    • My path has always been apart of me heart and soul through generations of love and care from my ancestors and the knowledge they protected from generation to generation. I look forward to this exsperiance and knowing of what other ancestors carried on through their families to their decendents. 

  • 10967478698?profile=RESIZE_584xStopping by with hi's Amber :))

    • Hello and love the photography. black and white photography has always held a huge place in my heart and soul.

  • 10967469079?profile=RESIZE_584xWELCOME TO THE DARK CAULDRON

    • Thank You dawn for haven me

This reply was deleted.

BINX

Activity

Amber Capezza is now a member of TheDarkCauldron
Feb 14, 2023

Birthday:

October 1


Can you be an active member of this community and contribute to it ?

I can only try to do the best I can. 6 children r usually a handful lol


How long have you been in the Craft ?

My whole life. I came from long linage of the craft


This Community is for Witches and Witchraft NO politics or hateful, disrespect,is allowed you understand and agree ?

I fully agree and understand


What path do you follow ?

Best way I can describe with a label is eclectic. I have many practices I've had throughout my family so I can't choose just one.


Why do you want to join this Community

I wanna join this community in hope that I can learn something new I don't know or have under my belt already so to speak.